Large-Scale Multimedia Analysis
11-775, Spring 2020
Each student will participate in one Term Project.
Your project will be worth 70% of your final class grade, and will have 3 deliverables:
- The goal of the term project is to define and perform a small-scale experiment on your own, in order to gain hands-on experience which can then be scaled and generalized to other tasks.
- Can be done in groups, defined at the beginning.
- Topic ideas will be provided, but you can suggest your own (if suitable)
- Will require the followings
- Choose a topic, together with teachers
- Submit a one-page expose, receive feedback
- Give brief project progress presentation
- Prepare project report
- Present term project results to class and outside visitors
- See the term project ideas in the class website
- May involve VMs and AWS
- Draft project proposals due: Mar 9
- Project proposals due: Mar 30
- Final project reports due: May 6